InnovationNigeria Was Obvious First Stop For Eskimi In Africa. VENTURES AFRICA – Vytas Paukstys, founder of the largest social network in Nigeria Eskimi, has put its success down to the application’s functionality on a wide range of devices and the size of the Nigerian...
Top In Ehtiopian economy
Elsewhere on Ventures
- An integrated Africa will require effective cross-border payment solutions
- Has the creation of Nigeria’s communications ministry enhanced its ICT capabilities?
- Five reasons the Blackberry Classic is classic
- How mobile money is saving Africa $2bn annually
- Eaton Towers to exploit booming African telecom industry to launch $350m expansion scheme